Cii Youth AMS Media Development Course 2020 – Report Back
20 May 2020
Alhamdulillah, the Cii Youth AMS Media Developement Course 2020 in collaboration with Cii Radio and Real World Training and Development was a resounding success. 92 students registered for the online course. An assignment has to be completed by participants and submitted before 29 May 2020.
Our appreciation is extended and we say Jazakallah Khair to:
- Ashref Ismail, Keynote Presenter
- Mems Moosa of the Association of Muslim Schools
- Fatima Moosa for all support rendered
- Hfz Imraan Ismail, Cii Radio Station Manager
- All the Ulama, principals and educators from our participating Muslim Schools
- And all the particpants.
Questions were coming in and covered almost the entire 3rd segment. We look forward to hearing the presentations and outcomes from the assignment.
Learners from the following schools participated:
- Roshnee Islamic School
- Middelburg Muslim School
- Lenasia Muslim School
- Springs Muslim School
- Nizamiye Primary and High School, Midrand
- Auckland Park Academy of Excellence
- Al Huda Muslim School, Klerksdorp
- Benoni Muslim School
- Qurtuba Islamic Academy
- Al Huda Academy, Robertsham
- Abdullah bin Salaam Islamic Center
- Nurul Iman Muslim School, Rustenburg
- Nizamiye Primary and High School, Mayfair
- Johannesburg Muslim School
Jazakallah Khair to all.
Until our next Cii Youth AMS Online Course. Keep in touch
Mohammad Seedat (Ml)
Cii Youth/Association of Muslim Schools