17 January 2019
To: The Principal/Deputy Principal/English Department I trust this letter finds you in the best of health.
Spelling Buzz Bee – Grade 6
WIN!!! WIN!!! WIN!!!
The learner and School Wins
A share of over R 6500.00 in Prizes This year, Prizes include:
• R 3000.00 CASH Prize to Winner School
• R 1500.00 CASH Prize to Runner Up School
• Cash and consolation prizes for all participants
Cii Youth Foundation and Association of Muslim Schools (AMS) have embarked on a literacy campaign promoting the importance of spelling. The programme will be for Grade 6 learners only. The programme is open to learners from 10 schools that are AMS affiliate schools.
This Competition gives the school and the learner an opportunity to win cash prizes. Kindly find the details of the Competition below:
1. Each participating school will conduct their own internal Spelling Bee or selection from the Gr.6 learners only.
2. The top one learner must be selected, and the name must be forwarded to Cii Youth Foundation by/before:
Monday, 11 February 2019
3. The finals will be held:
Date: Wednesday, 20 February 2019
Venue: Qurtuba Islamic Academy, Linbro Park Time: 10:30am – 1pm
4. It is necessary that at least one educator or parent is present with the learners of their respective school on the day of the finals.
5. All participating schools have received the list of vocabulary. The words from the vocabulary list will be used in the competition finals.
6. The finals will be judged by 2 adjudicators. The adjudicator’s decision is final and binding.
7. All participants will receive a certificate of participation and a gift for their participation.
8. Light Refreshments will be served.
1. The winners and runner up learners and their respective schools and all participating
learners will receive prizes to the value of R 6500.00
Winner – Learner
Winner – School
R 3000.00 CASH Prize to Winner School
Runner Up – Learner
Runner Up – School
R 1500.00 CASH Prize to Runner Up School
For school participation and submission of names:
Call: Ml Mohammad Seedat on 0845847733 SMS name of school and learners to: 0845847733 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoping to hear from you soon.
YOURS IN EDUCATION and YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
________________________________________________________________ For and on behalf of Cii Youth Foundation and Association of Muslim Schools Mohammad Seedat (Ml)
011 494 7000
084 584 7733
Email: email@example.com Website: www.ciiyouth.com