Examinations are trying times for people in all walks of life. Use these valuable tips to gain the most out of your exams.
- Be punctual with your Salaah.
This is your essential spiritual and mental boost.
- Recite Sura Yaseen in the morning.
Your day will go smoother.
- Eat a healthy, wholesome and nutritious breakfast.
Your body needs proper nourishment for your brain to function at optimum level.
- Be early at your exam venue.
This will decrease stress levels.
- Don’t hang around with pessimists and those that didn’t study before writing.
They will hamper your morale and confidence.
- Commence your paper with Bismillah, Durood Shareef and preferably be with Wudhu.
This will draw the help of Allah Ta’ala.
- Study hard, make fervent Dua and request the Duas of your parents and the pious. Dua is the believer’s weapon.