View posters for more details
VACANCY FOR AN ISLAMIYAAT EDUCATOR
The Houghton Muslim Academy has a vacancy from the start of the 2nd Term (13 April 2021).
The role will include (but not limited to) the following:
1) Teach Islamiyaat subjects (Intermediate Phase);
2) Maintain a high standard in the level of education;
3) Being dynamic and professional in all areas;
4) Passionate, committed and dedicated;
5) Versatile to growth and development;
6) Competent to take up roles and duties;
7) Promoting and enhancing the Islamic ethos
8) Long term employment
Interested applicants should email their detailed CV’s with references to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Submission deadline: 12 March 2021. If you do not hear from us after two weeks, consider your application declined).
VACANCY FOR A TEMPORARY ISLAMIYAAT EDUCATOR
The Houghton Muslim Academy has a temporary vacancy for an Aalimah to teach Islamiyaat subjects in the Foundation Phase
for the 2nd term (13 April 2021-16 August 2021).
The applicant is required to be dynamic, professional, competent and passionate in imparting Islamic education and promoting the Islamic ethos of the faculty.
Interested applicants may forward their C.V.’s to the following email address: email@example.com
(Submission deadline: 12 March 2021)