Skip to the content
- Organized one of the country’s first school evaluation and management course. The 4-day course took place the Johannesburg Muslim School from 24-27 September 1994. These manuals are relevant with the current requirements of the education authorities.
- Has established a 7-A-Side National Soccer Tournament since 2000, the first of which was hosted by the Nur-ul-Islam School
- Organized two regional workshops for teachers of Arabic and Islamic Studies in the areas of lessons plans and delivery, classroom management.
- Our fist National conference that was held from 10-12 February 1990 at As-Salaam required the participation of all teachers from each school.
- Established the Association of Muslim Schools in the United Kingdom in 2001.
- Is a founder member of the National Alliance of Independent Schools (Naisa) which articulates the voices of all the national private school bodies